Cleaning is done by our two person uniformed crews at a specified window of time to suit your convenience. Our technicians are background checked, insured and certified by IICRC.*
- Furniture is cleaned using the latest equipment and methods. The proper method, either steam extraction cleaning or dry cleaning is determined.
- Before cleaning starts, we place drop cloths under the furniture.
- The fabric is first hand shampooed to fully loosen embedded soil.
- Spotting agents are used for any spots that remain.
- If desired, a special soil repellant may be applied to keep your furniture cleaner for a longer period of time.
*The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – “IICRC” – is a non profit organization founded in 1972, representing more than 3,500 Certified firms and more than 33,000 Certified Technicians in 30 countries.